Sales Operations Intern
ButterflyMX is a rapidly growing proptech startup that makes property access simple for owners, staff, residents, and visitors. Our solutions are relied upon by more than 6,500 multifamily, commercial, student housing, and gated communities worldwide, including those developed, owned and managed by the most trusted names in real estate.
Fantastic people are the key to our success. As a distributed, primarily remote workforce, we’re looking for more intelligent, passionate, collaborative, and down-to-earth individuals to join our growing team. Our culture is transparent and flexible; our benefits range from a 401(k) match to quarterly stipends for self-care. While we work incredibly hard to improve the experience of everyone who lives, works, and visits our communities, we always have time for a good laugh.
The Sales Operations Data Researcher role will support the sales team prospecting through improved data access. As a researcher, you will evaluate data from several sources of information, document findings, enter details into spreadsheets and databases. Detailed research skills and the ability to produce clear, concise writing in a standardized format will drive your success. Our perfect candidate for Data Researcher is a true team player. Always on time and ready to pitch in, you'll be prepared to communicate and collaborate with your team to reach daily, weekly, and long-term goals.
- Conduct research based on the company's sales analyst needs
- Migrate contact information from platforms like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, and various business systems into spreadsheets and our Salesforce.com CRM
- Provide updated from data mining activities and perform data cleansing as needed
- Collaborate with sales development colleagues
- Apply standardized formatting to all data sets information
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities for expanding data as needed
- Maintain high-quality metadata in the CRM
- Detail-oriented with a proven ability to multitask
- Effective communicator, both in written and verbal form
- Self-motivated and effective time manager
- Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets baseline skills
- Salesforce or other CRM or Order Management Software experience, CPQ is desirable.
- While previous experience in data research is not required, an interest in building your skill set and ability to learn on the job will be an advantage
- Comprehensive Medical (ButterflyMX covers 90% of the cost) starting day 1
- Dental and Vision plans (ButterflyMX covers 100% of the cost) starting day 1
- 401(k) plan with a match
- 13 paid holidays and 25 days of PTO
- Paid Family Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Quarterly self-care stipends
- HealthAdvocacy Program
- Access to optional benefits, including pre-tax flexible healthcare spending accounts (FSA and HSA), Dependent Care FSA, and Commuter Benefits, as well as optional Supplemental Life, AD&D, Hospital Indemnity, Disability, Legal, Accident, Critical Illness, Pet, and Personal Liability Insurance
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment filled with kind, intelligent people who are working hard on an industry-defining product
ButterflyMX is an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates and employees. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have the authorization to work in the US to become an employee. Please let our recruiting team know if you need reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process.