Inbound Marketing Coordinator
ButterflyMX is a rapidly growing proptech company that makes property access simple for owners, staff, residents, and visitors. Our solutions are relied upon by more than 14,000 multifamily, commercial, student housing, and gated communities around the world, including those developed, owned, and managed by the most trusted names in real estate.
Fantastic people are the key to our success. As a distributed, mostly remote workforce, we’re looking for more smart, passionate, collaborative, and down-to-earth individuals to join our growing team. Our culture is transparent and flexible; our benefits range from a 401(k) match to quarterly stipends for self-care; and while we work incredibly hard to improve the experience of everyone who lives, works, and visits our communities, we always have time for a good laugh.
ButterflyMX is looking for a resourceful Inbound Marketing Coordinator to help us accelerate our current successful marketing and lead generation efforts. This role will report directly to our Inbound Marketing Manager.
- Availability between 9 am to 6 pm Eastern Time, Monday to Friday.
- Answer 20 to 40 incoming sales calls per day and provide the caller with excellent service
- Gather basic information from prospective customers and enter that information quickly and correctly into our CRM software
- Follow-up via phone call on inbound inquiries and help the prospective customers book a demo with their local sales rep
- Promptly respond to sales emails and answer basic product and sales questions while providing outstanding service
- Support the Marketing team with other ad-hoc marketing-related activities and projects
- B.A / B.S degree or equivalent experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Focused, energetic, and driven
- Ability to interact with internal peers and management
- Proficient in Email and CRM
- Ability to prioritize assignments to anticipate and meet multiple deadlines
- Detail- and results-oriented self-starter with disciplined workflow practices
- Comfortable analyzing data and consumer research
- Creative thinker with the skills to analyze marketing challenges and develop effective marketing solutions
- Demonstrate initiative and a positive, proactive mindset
- Must work independently and with a group of peers
- Experience with Gmail and Hubspot is preferred
- Comprehensive Medical (ButterflyMX covers 90% of the cost) starting day 1
- Dental and Vision plans (ButterflyMX covers 100% of the cost) starting day 1
- 401(k) plan with a match
- 13 paid holidays and 25 days of PTO
- Paid Family Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Quarterly self-care stipends
- HealthAdvocacy Program
- Access to optional benefits, including pre-tax flexible healthcare spending accounts (FSA and HSA), Dependent Care FSA, and Commuter Benefits, as well as optional Supplemental Life, AD&D, Hospital Indemnity, Disability, Legal, Accident, Critical Illness, Pet, and Personal Liability Insurance
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment filled with kind, intelligent people who are working hard on an industry-defining product
ButterflyMX is an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We strive to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates and employees. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have the authorization to work in the US to become an employee. Please let our recruiting team know if you need reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process.