Sales Development Representative
ButterflyMX is a rapidly growing proptech startup. If you don’t know what proptech is - the intersection of real estate and technology. Real estate and building operations are at the cusp of a technological evolution. ButterflyMX plays a critical role here, because we make property access simple for owners, staff, residents, and visitors. Our solutions are relied upon by more than 15,000 multifamily, commercial, student housing, and gated communities around the world including those developed, owned, and managed by the most trusted names in real estate. We have 1.9 million daily app users and an incredibly high customer satisfaction rate with over 20,000 5 star reviews in the app stores.
At ButterflyMX, our culture is built on having the best people work with the best people. As a Business Development Representative, you are the front face of our sales process. You book the meetings and schedule the calls that put the deal in motion. This position is a stepping stone. If you are successful, you will be promoted to the sales team in a closing role.
We are looking for a self-motivated Business Development Representative to help grow our business. This role will be responsible for managing outbound and inbound leads. You will need to identify critical decision makers, be comfortable beginning calls, qualify active buying interest as well as develop those initial relationships with potential and existing clients.
- Build revenue pipeline by setting introductory meetings with target influencers and key decision-makers
- Research and build new and existing accounts via adding contacts, outbound calling efforts (70+ cold calls/day), and sending strategic email
- Call and make initial contact with prospects; determine or enhance prospect’s level of interest in ButterflyMX
- Qualify and nurture leads through well planned and executed cadences
- Work closely with the sales territory teams to drive the demand generation activities, to prioritize and follow through with the leads, and build consistent, relevant pipeline
- Answer calls and respond to all inbound sales inquiries from prospective clients
- Meet all sales and performance objectives including daily activity target, monthly meeting, and sales qualified leads quota
- Prioritize competing day-to-day activities to ensure that all management objectives are met
- Manage and track leads using CRM systems while maintaining accurate and up-to-date records