Account Executive, Demand - East
Connatix Holdings Inc
Connatix is a video technology company that powers the world’s stories with effortless, empowering, and inspiring solutions. Connatix's proprietary full-stack platform helps 350+ publisher groups deliver, monetize, analyze and create video, while providing leading advertisers with premium video inventory and precise Deep Contextual™ targeting. Sitting at the forefront of innovation, Connatix leverages the power of AI to optimize revenue and ensure relevancy, efficiency and scale across campaigns.
Founded in 2014, Connatix is headquartered in New York City with an expanding global footprint in London, Cluj-Napoca, and Tel Aviv. The private equity-backed business has been included on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in North America and named an AdExchanger Programmatic Power Player for two consecutive years.
At the heart of Connatix’s innovations are its people. We move fast, innovative boldly, and value creativity, collaboration, and teamwork. We are savvy partners, bold thinkers, and tech experts who lead with trust and respect always. Interested in joining the team?
Develop and cultivate deep relationships at media agencies, trading desks, and brands. This candidate should be a creative, results-oriented media seller with a passion for what online video advertising can bring to advertisers and a drive to exceed goals and achieve at the highest standard of sales excellence. The AE will report to the department SVP and work closely with peers within the Sales team. This role is Chicago based.
- Work with major accounts and their advertising agencies
- Articulate Connatix’s overall business objectives and value proposition to the advertising community
- Assist with strategic advertising deals on our product suite
- Prospect, cultivate and close online video advertising revenue; manage negotiations and successfully close new business opportunities
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, employees, and external clients
- Will establish a clear understanding and relationship with clients and digital agencies that have advertised in the interactive space
- Manage client relationships through day-to-day contact with the client, look for opportunities to up-sell, and ensure clients receive superior customer service.
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge
- Complete understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Maximize all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the taking of market share from larger competitors
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues
- Develop a database of qualified leads
- Create and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects’ business problems, and the effects of the problems
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities, including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Salesforce.com to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team
- Position requires specific sales region and annual sales goals to be maintained
- Hungry with a strong collaborative mindset
- Ability to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines
- Ability to possess strong communication (both verbal and written), and customer service skills and exchange information with others clearly and concisely
- Ability to respond to frequent pressure to meet deadlines when work speed and sustained accuracy are paramount
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Experience with video ad sales a plus
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of advertising sales/sales support experience
Something looks off?