Senior Director, Demand Sales - West Coast
Connatix Holdings Inc
Connatix is a video technology company that powers the world’s stories with effortless, empowering, and inspiring solutions. Connatix's proprietary full-stack platform helps 350+ publisher groups deliver, monetize, analyze and create video, while providing leading advertisers with premium video inventory and precise Deep Contextual™ targeting. Sitting at the forefront of innovation, Connatix leverages the power of AI to optimize revenue and ensure relevancy, efficiency and scale across campaigns.
Founded in 2014, Connatix is headquartered in New York City with an expanding global footprint in London, Cluj-Napoca, and Tel Aviv. The private equity-backed business has been included on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in North America and named an AdExchanger Programmatic Power Player for two consecutive years.
At the heart of Connatix’s innovations are its people. We move fast, innovative boldly, and value creativity, collaboration, and teamwork. We are savvy partners, bold thinkers, and tech experts who lead with trust and respect always. Interested in joining the team?
About this job
The Senior Sales Director, will be a senior-level seller with extensive agency contacts and possess deep knowledge of the digital advertising landscape. You will leverage Connatix’s contextual targeting solution to retain existing as well as cultivate new clients. As a strategic executive you will develop long-term business relationships with senior leadership at agencies and brands.
The Senior Sales Director will be tasked with identifying, sourcing, pitching, defining, negotiating, closing and managing digital advertising revenue. You will act as a subject matter expert in the marketplace about Connatix’s offerings.
- Build awareness and adoption of the company’s programmatic, direct and managed service media offerings with agencies and brands through client presentations, conference attendance and direct sales.
- Leverage business development and sales skills with ongoing relationship management.
- Develop and execute sales strategies for long-term revenue growth and strategic partnerships.
- Engage with senior executives to support sales team efforts and drive deal growth.
- Lead the sales team in identifying and prioritizing effort against key decision makers across large holding companies, as well as their internal business partners and agencies.
- Partner cross-functionally to drive revenue growth and execute company goals.
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
- An innate ability to lead - actively seek out opportunities to mentor and develop talent.
- Demonstrable experience selling both programmatic and managed service, ideally with an emphasis on video and / or contextual advertising.
- Well versed in the fundamentals of sales and sales management with the ability to objectively measure performance and clearly communicate results.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be accountable for results in a deadline-driven environment
- An authentic belief in the company’s vision, business model, and ability to succeed.
- Highest ethical standards consistent with the policies and values of the company.
- Excellent communication skills: collaborating, negotiating, persuading, public speaking and listening.
Something looks off?