Connatix Holdings Inc
Connatix, the most advanced video platform for publishers, powers the video advertising businesses of the largest media companies in the world including Huffpost, Accuweather, Time Inc. and Tribune Media. We are headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago- USA, Tel Aviv- Israel, London - UK, and Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
We are looking for an Office Assistant to perform a variety of personnel-related administrative tasks. Three main areas will be covered while performing this role:
- office management for our Cluj office
- support for HR Team
- assistance for Finance functions.
Our Office Assistant position requires excellent organizational skills and handling sensitive information professionally and confidentially. An ideal candidate is a person who will have a friendly, welcoming, positive and people-oriented attitude and will be keen to build a great working atmosphere at the office, making sure they have everything they need to complete their tasks and create a welcoming environment.
- Act as the main point of contact to employees and management for all things office and building-related.
- Welcoming visitors and ensuring candidates and guests have a great experience when visiting our office.
- Maintaining communication, helping ensure good collaboration with office suppliers and partners, coordinated shipping, and mailing of packages.
- Organizing and offering support regarding the logistics of company events and team-building activities.
- Keeping the office space well organized and presentable, so that everyone who visits has a great and welcoming experience.
- Coordinate the maintenance of the office space, and office supplies, ensure a good collaboration with cleaning services suppliers/company.
- Making sure the office is operational, presentable, well stocked with all the necessary supplies, and well-maintained (check-in on conference rooms to ensure that items and furniture are properly set up for meetings throughout the day).
People operations and finance support:
- Support the finance department in collecting invoices and different financial reports.
- Support Finance Department in collecting documents, from employees: sick leaves, etc.
- Help, upon request with Labor Medicine & Schedule the labor medicine appointment for new employees.
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures in collaboration with HR team members.
- Participate actively in Onboarding according to the Connatix Onboarding Flow (meet and greet, documents, SSP/PSI, medical analyses, alarm code, access card, etc.).
- Process employee requests, offer support, and provide relevant information based on their request.
- Prepare the welcome kit and the logistics for new employees' onboarding .
- Prepare Employee B-day and Anniversary gifts & cards.
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies.
- Offer support to the Finance Department and HR team members whenever necessary
- Help prepare reports and presentations for internal communications.
- Offer support to the HR team for people-related matters (team events, food order, swags, etc).
- Act as a Travel Officer for Connatix employees
Requirements for the role:
- Proven work experience as an Office Assistant
- Extremely organized, with a natural attention to detail
- Friendly, professional, people-oriented, positive attitude, great sense of humor and excellent communication skills
- An autonomous decision-maker
- Comfortable working with tracking budgets
- Enthusiastic about creative projects, and not afraid to think outside the box and propose suggestions
- A real team player, with a hands-on mentality, enthusiastic about their role, and working with people, who is always eager to go the extra mile
- A problem-solver who is not afraid to take on a new challenge or research new approaches
- Comfortable and professional in client-facing scenarios including events and hosted meetings
- Comfortable handling all work aspects in a professional, mature, positive, including handling confidential information sensitively
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications
- English skills - advanced
We are a young, fun team, and we like to have responsible colleagues who are able to complete their tasks in a flexible way and work as they desire. We are looking for colleagues that will contribute to our great chemistry and make our team even stronger.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you are a team player who likes friendly, non-corporate environments and is looking to make a true impact, let's meet and talk about it.
Life is short. Work someplace great!
Connatix offers a dynamic, flexible work environment with a competitive salary. The challenges we solve are serious, but we’re not. We have fun every day because we love what we do. We are on a mission to shape the future of native video and this is your chance to be part of it. Want to join the team that’s already thinking about what interactive media is going to look like five years from now?
Something looks off?