Sales Director, Business Development
Connatix Holdings Inc
Connatix is a next generation video technology platform. We believe in the power of engaging content and are on a mission to help publishers deliver successful videos without compromise. With first-to-market video capabilities, Connatix sits at the forefront of content innovation and is building a new generation of video experiences, optimized for publisher success. The end-to-end platform features the leading online video player, turn-key monetization formats, and an integrated ad server and exchange that were purpose-built for video. Additionally, the company has leveraged AI and automation technologies to build product offerings, including first-to-market contextual targeting and insights solutions.
Connatix operates globally with approximately 150 employees passionate about continuing to grow their team of creative thinkers, technology enthusiasts, and challenge seekers. We work with over 3,000 publishers and 1000 brands worldwide and were ranked #2 in the comScore video metrix.
Founded in 2014, the company is headquartered in New York City with offices in Chicago, Tel Aviv, and Cluj-Napoca, Romania. A private company, Connatix recently became a part of the Court Square Capital portfolio in the 2nd half of 2021.
About this job
We are looking for a strong senior sales leader to join our UK team. This key leader will be responsible for prospecting and closing deals with programmatic buyers ranging from DSPs, to trading desks to agencies and advertisers who control video media budgets and buy-side technologies. This person will report to the SVP/GM, EMEA. This is a hands-on sales and business development role that will touch all cycles -from hunting to building innovative partner development and strategic programs throughout the process. You will work closely with Programmatic Operations to support the growth of the accounts.
- Prospect and close video deals with advertisers, agencies, trading desks and DSPs who control programmatic budgets
- Drive strategic sales development and partnership development
- Lead go-to-market and new business with the demand ecosystem in the UK
- Help build sales collateral and shape product marketing for the buy side
- Have strong knowledge of both buyer and publisher partners’ role within Connatix in order to drive monetization
- Advise on commercial recommendations based on local market feedback
- Create commercial packages and client recommendations for programmatic campaigns
Characteristics for Success:
- Track record of success in overachieving on goals
- Heavy programmatic buyer landscape customer knowledge
- Strong contacts with decision-makers at agencies, advertisers, DSPs
- Sales and Business Development DNA with proven track record to close deals
- Consultative style that quickly wins client trust
- Eager and hungry to build a legacy and leadership in industry
- Solid grasp of online video space
- 5+ years of experience in programmatic platform sales and business development, with global sales exposure for some part of that tenure
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally, and build alignment around goals and objectives
Something looks off?