QA Automation Engineer
Connatix Holdings Inc
Connatix, the most advanced video platform for publishers, powers the video advertising businesses of the largest media companies in the world including CBS, Time Inc, and Tribune Media. We are headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago- USA, Tel Aviv- Israel, London - UK, and Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
This position involves designing, creating and maintaining an automation framework and tests for customer-facing web interface, back-end services and API tests.
What you'll be doing?
- E2E responsibility of full automation cycle of one of our major systems, lead the development of complex automation and performance tests;
- Plan, develop, maintain and enhance automation frameworks;
- Collaborate with development, QA and business stakeholders in identifying automation framework and test script requirements;
- Analyze test results and report discovered defects;
- Conduct thorough investigation of automation test failures and troubleshoot the issues found;
- Maintain automated testing tools as needed;
- Provide accurate project estimates for assigned tasks;
- Keep up to date on technologies related to the areas of focus;
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in developing test automation frameworks and automated tests;
- Strong object-oriented design and coding skills, proven experience in C#/Java (or any other OO language);
- Familiarity with source control systems (git preferred);
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of REST protocols and API testing;
- Experience with back-end solution technologies, knowledge of communication protocols (e.g. HTTP);
- Working knowledge of a CI/CD system (Gitlab or Jenkins preferred);
- Results oriented and focused on successful delivery;
- Good communicator on both technical and non-technical topics;
- Demonstrates strong sense of ownership, enthusiasm for technology and initiative;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
Life is short. Work someplace great!
Connatix offers a dynamic, flexible work environment with competitive salary. The challenges we solve are serious, but we’re not. We have fun every day because we love what we do. We are on a mission to shape the future of native video and this is your chance to be part of it. Want to join the team that’s already thinking about what interactive media is going to look like five years from now?
We would like our new colleague:
- To be open minded and a team player.
- To have the ability to organize and prioritize their work.
- To have a proactive attitude and to deeply care about the quality of their work
We are a young, fun team, and we like to have responsible colleagues who are able to complete their tasks in a flexible way and work as they desire. We are looking for colleagues that will contribute to our great chemistry and make our team even stronger,
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you are a team player who likes friendly, non-corporate environments and is looking to make a true impact, let's meet and talk about it.
Something looks off?