Recruitment Sourcing Internship
Connatix Holdings Inc
Connatix, the most advanced video platform for publishers, powers the video advertising businesses of the largest media companies in the world including Huffpost, Accuweather, Time Inc. and Tribune Media. We are headquartered in New York City, with offices in Chicago- USA, Tel Aviv- Israel, London - UK, and Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
We are looking for a highly motivated Junior Recruitment Sourcer to join our HR team. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, and engaging with potential candidates for various job openings across the organization.
The Recruitment Sourcer will work closely with the recruiters to create a strong talent pipeline and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Proactively identify and source potential candidates through various channels such as job boards, social media, networking events, and employee referrals.
- Conduct initial screening of candidates to ensure they meet the required qualifications and job expectations.
- Partner with recruiters to develop and implement sourcing strategies to attract a diverse pool of candidates.
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline for current and future hiring needs.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and recruitment best practices.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of candidate interactions and sourcing activities in the applicant tracking system.
- Provide an exceptional candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
- Provide support in extracting recruitment data and reports.
- Studies in the Human Resources or a related field would be an advantage.
- Experience as a Recruitment Sourcer or similar role is a plus.
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques and tools, including social media, Boolean searches, and online databases.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and recruitment marketing platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- To be open-minded and a team player
- To have the ability to organize and prioritize their work
- To have a proactive attitude and to deeply care about the quality of their work
We are a young, fun team, and we like to have responsible colleagues who are able to complete their tasks in a flexible way and work as they desire. We are looking for colleagues that will contribute to our great chemistry and make our team even stronger.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you are a team player who likes friendly, non-corporate environments and is looking to make a true impact, let's meet and talk about it.
Life is short. Work someplace great!
Connatix offers a dynamic, flexible work environment with a competitive salary. The challenges we solve are serious, but we’re not. We have fun every day because we love what we do. We are on a mission to shape the future of native video and this is your chance to be part of it. Want to join the team that’s already thinking about what interactive media is going to look like five years from now?
Something looks off?