Connatix Holdings Inc
Connatix, the most advanced video platform for publishers, powers the video advertising businesses of the largest media companies in the world including Huffpost, Accuweather, Time Inc. and Tribune Media. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, London, UK, Chicago, Illinois and Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
As a Product Owner in Connatix, you’ll be doing the following:
- Represent the business and ensure the agile teams are building the product’s features according to the customer needs and requirements;
- Analyze the business and functional requirements for business cases that support the creation of new products, new features or enhancements of existing product functionality;
- Facilitate requirements workshops, reviews and refinement sessions with the agile teams to gather and clarify product requirements;
- Responsible for constant refinement and prioritization of teams backlog items;
- Develop user stories, product requirements, acceptance criteria and any additional specifications of the product;
- Work closely with the agile teams to ensure they understand the business cases, the targeted users and the impact of user stories on the product as a whole;
- Thoroughly evaluate product requirements to ensure they are comprehensive, coherent, concise, and free of ambiguity prior to planning sessions;
- Manage roadmap delivery: create and monitor the development plans;
- Coordinate dependencies and align with other product owners and relevant stakeholders involved (Product Managers, Technical Writers, etc.) to ensure that products are delivered on time and meet customer requirements.
- Collaborates closely with the UI/UX team to ensure that the product meets the user's needs and provides an optimal user experience;
- Communicate openly and efficiently across multiple levels, presenting the product features, organizing demos and/or providing various reports regarding product initiatives status;
- 3+ years relevant experience in a technical hands-on product owner / business analyst role;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Able to think strategically and get into details;
- Facilitation and collaboration techniques;
- Ability to present technical complex ideas in a simple and understandable way;
- Experience in implementing agile methodologies, like scrum and kanban;
- Knowledge in backlog management tools i.e: Youtrack, Jira, etc. ;
- A combination of being a business and technical savvy, having a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality;
- Thriving in a fast paced agile environment;
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
We would like our new colleague:
- To be open minded and a team player.
- To have the ability to organize and prioritize their work.
- To have a proactive attitude and to deeply care about the quality of their work
We are a young, fun team, and we like to have responsible colleagues who are able to complete their tasks in a flexible way and work as they desire. We are looking for colleagues that will contribute to our great chemistry and make our team even stronger.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate. If you are a team player who likes friendly, non-corporate environments and is looking to make a true impact, let's meet and talk about it.
Life is short. Work someplace great!
Connatix offers a dynamic, flexible work environment with competitive salary. The challenges we solve are serious, but we’re not. We have fun every day because we love what we do. We are on a mission to shape the future of native video and this is your chance to be part of it. Want to join the team that’s already thinking about what interactive media is going to look like five years from now?
Something looks off?