Executive Assistant/Office Manager (On-Site)
Connatix Holdings Inc
Connatix is a video technology company that powers the world’s stories with effortless, empowering, and inspiring solutions. Connatix's proprietary full-stack platform helps 350+ publisher groups deliver, monetize, analyze, and create video while providing leading advertisers with premium video inventory and precise Deep Contextual™ targeting. Sitting at the forefront of innovation, Connatix leverages the power of AI to optimize revenue and ensure relevancy, efficiency and scale across campaigns.
Founded in 2014, Connatix is headquartered in New York City with an expanding global footprint in London, Cluj-Napoca, and Tel Aviv. The private equity-backed business has been included on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing companies in North America and named an AdExchanger Programmatic Power Player for two consecutive years.
At the heart of Connatix’s innovations are its people. We move fast, innovative boldly, and value creativity, collaboration, and teamwork. We are savvy partners, bold thinkers, and tech experts who lead with trust and respect always—interested in joining the team?
Connatix (connatix.com) is looking for an enthusiastic EA/Office Manager to join our growing team! For this position we are looking for a high-energy, early career, team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to manage shifting priorities. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a high growth technology start up where you will see the direct impact of your efforts!
Primary responsibilities will include:
Executive/Personal Assistance and Coordination:
- Act as go-to resource for the CEO, available throughout the day for prompt response and personal assistance (some after hours availability might be required primarily during travel time)
- Maintain high confidentiality of all corporate, personal, and financial matters
- Coordination of travel arrangements and accommodations for executives
- Provides additional administrative support as necessary, including scheduling external and internal meetings, making reservations, and executive coordination
- Primary resource to coordinate and execute quarterly company meetings and board meetings
- Run miscellaneous errands in a timely matter
- Serve as the point person to employees and building management for all things office and building related
- Coordinate maintenance requests, shipping, and mailing of packages
- Execute internal culture building activities, including quarterly outings, and weekly breakfast meetings
- Ensure the office is operational, presentable, and well-maintained; check in on conference rooms to
ensure that items and furniture are properly set up for meetings throughout the day
- Greet visitors warmly, ensuring candidates and guests have a great experience when visiting our office
Recruiting Coordination and New Hire Onboarding:
- Support new team members in their welcome orientation to our office and culture by helping with seating, map planning, setting up workstations ahead of start dates, providing office tours, and directing people to basic resources as they adjust to a new work environment.
- Coordinate new employee lunches and appreciation events
- Partner with HR/recruitment team and hiring managers in scheduling interviews and managing the candidate experience in the office
Support Finance Operations:
- Provide Travel and expense compliance support
- Assisting in yearly audit of documents and other ad hoc requests.
Requirements for the role:
- Extremely organized, with a natural attention to detail
- An autonomous decision maker
- Comfortable working with tracking budgets
- Enthusiastic about creative projects, and is not afraid to think outside the box and propose suggestions
- A team player, with a hands-on mentality
- A problem solver who is not afraid to take on a new challenge or research new approaches
- Comfortable and professional in client-facing scenarios including events and hosted meetings
- Comfortable handling all work aspects in a professional, mature, positive, and discreet way, including
handling confidential information sensitively
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred previous experience as an executive assistant, office manager, customer service, or receptionist
Something looks off?