Publisher Solutions Associate (EG)
Connatix is a next generation video technology platform. We believe in the power of engaging content and are on a mission to help publishers deliver successful videos without compromise. With first-to-market video capabilities, Connatix sits at the forefront of content innovation and is building a new generation of video experiences that are optimized for publisher success. With nearly 150 employees globally, we are passionate about continuing to grow our team with creative thinkers, technology enthusiasts, and challenge seekers.
We are looking for a Publisher Solutions Associate to join our Technical Services team. The role is focused on extensive systems integration and web development and troubleshooting of ad placements for enterprise customers and prospects. Your technical expertise in Connatix’s technology and platform will enable you to devise customized implementations and solutions for the most sophisticated online publishers in the world. Working alongside Account Managers and Campaign Support Managers, you will be the technical and platform subject matter expert for a team that works tirelessly to ensure the in-market success of customers on the Connatix Elements and Playspace platforms.
We’re looking for a professional technologist – years of experience are less important than work ethic, skill, virtue, a strong desire to learn & improve, attention to detail, and an inclination towards problem solving.
- Experience communicating technical concepts, constraints, and possibilities to a non-technical audience is an asset
- High level of comfort with training and supporting clients on a technology platform
- Experience configuring and implementing enterprise software applications is an asset
- Personality traits that emphasize curiosity and perseverance. You thrive on problem solving and tinkering, and enjoy daily challenges
- High level of comfort with multi-tasking and prioritization. You will work on implementations for various customers, and will be required to interface independently with many internal teams as well as customers
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent demonstrable skills) and at least 1-2 years of work experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English. You need to be able to understand a situation, convey a point clearly, and ensure all sides understand each other
The following technologies & skills will be crucial to your success in this role:
- Experience with web development in restricted environments (cross-origin IFRAMEs, SafeFrames, AMP, etc.) and jQuery is an asset
- Performance and page analysis using browser debugging & development tools (Web Inspector, Firebug, etc.)
- Interest in web design and a passion for providing a high quality web experience
Your hands-on industry experience in, and knowledge of, the following will be a considerable asset:
- Ad technologies: Ad Servers (DFP, AdTech, etc.), SSPs, DSPs, and DMPs.
- Web analytics: Google Analytics, etc.
- Web technologies: Google Tag Manager