Product Go-To-Market Manager
We seek an experienced ecommerce operator, category manager, or merchandiser to join our team at Dragonfly to lead our new product launch and go-to-market strategy, with the support of a team of associates.
Founded in 2019, Dragonfly is an acquirer and developer of standout eCommerce brands. Our team is led by founders with extensive experience on the Amazon platform and in the eCommerce ecosystem. Since our founding, we have developed proprietary algorithms and technologies to inform our acquisition strategy as well as in-house new product development and creative capabilities to build de novo brands and products at scale. With our unique approach, we quickly identify promising brands and grow them to their full potential.
We have raised over $500M in equity and debt to pursue our vision and are backed by industry-leading consumer-focused Private Equity firm, L Catterton. We are projecting to continue adding brands and products at a rapid pace over the coming years and are looking for high-caliber and well-rounded team members with the capabilities to help us achieve our ambitious vision.
Role & Responsibilities.
- You will own the go-to-market process for all new product launches spanning a wide range of categories, including Food & Beverage, Crafting & DIY, Furniture, Consumer Chemicals, Automotive, Garden & Lawncare, and more.
- You will oversee and direct all post-production activities for new products, including launch timelines, shipping plans, pricing strategy, imagery creation, and forecasting to maximize the value of these items and efficiently leverage team resources.
- You will conduct market research, analyzing data on products and competitors to sharpen our view on each product’s unique positioning and key selling points.
- In partnership with Creative, you will develop and drive the imagery plan for each product to bring its features and benefits to life for consumers.
- You will be responsible for evolving our product launch strategy and ensuring consistent execution across pricing, review capture, and listing assets.
- You will support the launch of new Brands, managing the consumer research and brand registry process.
- You will manage and develop the team of associates who perform the tactical listing setup and management for new products.
- You will work closely with the Post Launch Optimization team to enable a strong feedback loop with Product, Marketing, and Operations to learn lessons from product launches and improve our performance over time.
- 4+ years of total work experience
- 2+ years of experience in ecommerce consumer products marketing, category management, or merchandising.
- Advanced project management skills with ability to manage and organize many different tasks and projects at once.
- Conscientious, efficient and detail-oriented; able to lead and impart best practices for optimizing how things work in data-driven ways
- Experience with Amazon Marketplace or ecommerce retailing
- Effective communicator with experience leveraging data to identify themes and build a narrative while securing cross-functional buy-in on strategy
- Excited to have a leadership role in a rapidly growing company
- Experience managing others and building teams a plus
Dragonfly is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or genetic information.
Something looks off?