Facility Operations Manager
We seek a Facility Operations Manager to join the team at Trove Companies, LLC.
Trove Companies, LLC is a consumer goods company specializing in manufacturing high quality chemical products that serve a wide range of industries.
We seek a high-caliber and well-rounded operations lead with the capability to help drive our ambitious vision.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Management of department managers and aligning overarching goals with projects
- Production management and optimization
- Raw material purchasing
- Building health (capacity planning, layout, equipment, housekeeping, etc.)
- Safety and Compliance - all safety checks, programs, etc.
- Continuously evaluate bottlenecks in operations and plan for risk mitigation
- Identify opportunities to increase efficiencies, as well as help prioritize them
- Assist in the management of product inventory, reconciliation of invoices, perform quality assurance, and built and maintain solid relationships with external partners
- Work cross functionally with our finance and ERP teams to maintain accounting documentation
- 4+ year(s) of full time work experience in warehouse setting/logistical position
- Strong communication skills with both direct reports as well as leadership; you will be the main representative of the entire on site operation
- Experiencing operating medium to large-size production and fulfillment warehouse
- Solid computer knowledge; ability to work in our inventory management system, as well as in shared spreadsheets
- Comfortable to deliver and receive feedback, and highly self-aware
- Known to thrive in fast-paced environment under a deadline
- Self-motivated worker that is a team player and is willing to work hard to get the job done.
- Advanced project management skills with ability to manage and organize many different tasks and projects at once.
- Effective communicator able to deliver detailed information in a clear way.
On-site at the facility in Rocky Mount, VA.
Trove Companies, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or genetic information