Product Developer (Physical Goods)
We seek a Product Developer to join our team at Dragonfly to support new product development across Consumer Chemicals category and more.
Founded in 2019, Dragonfly is an acquirer and developer of standout eCommerce brands. Our team is led by founders with extensive experience on the Amazon platform and in the eCommerce ecosystem. Since our founding, we have developed proprietary algorithms and technologies to inform our acquisition strategy as well as in-house new product development and creative capabilities to build de novo brands and products at scale. With our unique approach, we quickly identify promising brands and grow them to their full potential.
We have raised over $500M in equity and debt to pursue our vision and are backed by industry-leading consumer-focused Private Equity firm, L Catterton. We are projecting to continue adding brands and products at a rapid pace over the coming years and are looking for high-caliber and well-rounded team members with the capabilities to help us achieve our ambitious vision.
Role & Responsibilities.
- You will vet and develop new products from ideation to launch in the consumer chemicals category
- You will coordinate end-to-end product development from concept to product launch, including:
- Detail important product specifications and instructions
- Vet product samples to meet performance targets
- Ensure successful completion of creative assets and compliance requirements
- You will partner with compliance specialists to generate Safety Data Sheets, product warning labels, and testing documentation
- You will use market research to identify product features and product claims that provide value to consumers
- 1+ years of work experience in consumer products, product development, vendor management, or product quality
- Organized and detail-oriented; Can handle multiple projects at once
- Excited to be the voice for the consumer in identifying product features, usage instructions, or products that delight and meet consumer needs
- Excited to join a high-performing team with ownership over product decisions
- Experience in Regulatory & Compliance for chemicals or consumer goods is a plus
Remote. Up to 5% travel
Dragonfly is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or genetic information.