Product Go-To-Market Associate (Physical Goods)
We seek a Product Go-To-Market Associate to join our team at Dragonfly as part of our new product launch and go-to-market strategy team.
Founded in 2019, Dragonfly is an acquirer and developer of standout eCommerce brands. Our team is led by founders with extensive experience on the Amazon platform and in the eCommerce ecosystem. Since our founding, we have developed proprietary algorithms and technologies to inform our acquisition strategy as well as in-house new product development and creative capabilities to build de novo brands and products at scale. With our unique approach, we quickly identify promising brands and grow them to their full potential.
We have raised over $500M in equity and debt to pursue our vision and are backed by industry-leading consumer-focused Private Equity firm, L Catterton. We are projecting to continue adding brands and products at a rapid pace over the coming years and are looking for high-caliber and well-rounded team members with the capabilities to help us achieve our ambitious vision.
Role & Responsibilities.
- You will help craft our Go-To-Market strategy for all new product launches, which span a wide range of categories, including Food & Beverage, Crafting & DIY, Furniture, Consumer Chemicals, Automotive, Garden & Lawncare, and more.
- You will support the product go-to-market manager in maximizing the success of every aspect of our product launches, including creative merchandising strategy, shipping, launch timelines, pricing, etc.
- You will oversee project management and timelines for individual product launches from initial product order to Amazon launch while coordinating cross-functional teams to adhere to go-to-market priorities and timelines.
- You will leverage detailed knowledge of the Amazon platform to oversee offshore resources in developing compelling and effective product listings while troubleshooting and solving potential delays.
- You will develop product briefs for the Creative team that explore and summarize each product’s competitive landscape, and accurately and completely demonstrate a new product’s features and benefits in a visual and engaging way.
- 1+ years of experience in a retail, ecommerce, customer service, buyer, business associate, analyst, or product management role. Prior Amazon merchandising/marketing experience is a plus.
- Organized and productive work style; loves the feeling of getting things done. Prior project management experience is a plus.
- Effective communicator with experience leveraging data to identify themes and build a narrative.
- Known by your friends and colleagues for your hustle and scrappiness.
- Comfortable to deliver and receive feedback, and highly self-aware.
- Known to thrive in a fast-paced environment and under a deadline.
- Excited to join a growing high-performing team while learning at a rapid pace.
Dragonfly is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or genetic information.