Manager, Marketplace Operations
We seek an established e-commerce leader to join our team at Dragonfly, leading day to day retail operations of our online marketplaces in order to maintain and grow our seller accounts.
Founded in 2019, Dragonfly is an acquirer and developer of standout eCommerce brands. Our team is led by founders with extensive experience on the Amazon platform and in the eCommerce ecosystem. Since our founding, we have developed proprietary algorithms and technologies to inform our acquisition strategy as well as in-house new product development and creative capabilities to build de novo brands and products at scale. With our unique approach, we quickly identify promising brands and grow them to their full potential.
We have raised over $500M in equity and debt to pursue our vision and are backed by industry-leading consumer-focused Private Equity firm, L Catterton. We are projecting to continue adding brands and products at a rapid pace over the coming years and are looking for high-caliber and well-rounded team members with the capabilities to help us achieve our ambitious vision.
Role & Responsibilities.
- You and your team will be responsible for the end to end management of our seller accounts (Amazon, Walmart.com, eBay, Wayfair, etc.) - maintaining account health across marketplaces to ensure our listings remain in good standing while identifying opportunities to drive growth.
- You will lead all Amazon account management activities - identifying, handling, and communicating various policy violations, product quality, and operational opportunities related to the items we sell
- You will manage all product compliance related duties for Dragonfly, handling all efforts associated with maintaining our ability to legally sell our products in the locations we desire.
- You will oversee our marketplace expansion efforts, identifying the ideal online platforms for selling various Dragonfly products and ensuring these items are set up and maintained properly through the various channels, building expertise on each.
- You will lead our international sales growth efforts, inclusive of product market fit assessment, performance monitoring, and operational coordination and project management.
- You will set business targets and own your results.
- You will build industry expertise among the markets we sell on, staying current on new developments in regards to performance, policy, and opportunities.
- You will partner closely with inventory planning, supply chain, marketing, sourcing, and product development on ensuring our marketplace efforts are in sync with other functional priorities.
- Operations leader with 4+ years of experience in e-commerce marketplace sales and operations. The ideal candidate has experience managing multiple brands and/or seller accounts across various third party marketplaces
- Familiarity with the Amazon ecosystem and associated seller rules, requirements, and best practices
- Experience managing and developing a growing team
- Organizationally driven and process oriented; excited by the opportunity of creating new systems, standards, and processes where previously none existed
- Strategic, results-oriented thinker; committed to achieving and exceeding aggressive goals
- Strong collaboration and communication skills; track record of building a vision and generating alignment among a diverse set of peers
- Unafraid of challenging the status quo and driving innovation
Dragonfly is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or genetic information.