Director of Fulfillment and Logistics
ABOUT THE ROLE
SUPER73 is hiring a Director of Fulfillment and Logistics to work onsite at our Irvine, CA HQ! This is a critical role responsible for overseeing and optimizing the company’s end-to-end fulfillment & logistics operations. This role will own the product flow to/from Super73, our customers, and 3rd party warehousing partners. You will ensure trade and customs compliance, and reverse logistics. Focusing on the most cost effective and expeditious transport for our products from freight forwarding, to inventory, to delivery for our customers on a domestic basis. You will review orders for fraud, assist with customer delivery issues, and lead the chargeback dispute process.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Oversee the logistics of both incoming and outgoing shipments, 3rd party fulfillment services, small parcel carriers, warranty orders, ecommerce orders, wholesale orders, and inventory transfers.
- Lead the development and implementation of specialized logistics projects and other change management areas.
- Ensure correctness of shipping documentation for both incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Build, sustain and strengthen customer loyalty through the accurate, timely and complete delivery of all outgoing customer orders, developing KPIs and metrics for order fulfillment partners.
- Review and respond to customs, carriers, and customer service inquiries; provide confirmation of delivery as needed to comply with credit card authorizations.
- Travel to meet with fulfillment partners and EU counterparts on an as needed basis.
- Analyze and report on fulfillment financial goals and business metrics.
- Negotiate key contracts and manage third-party partnerships to minimize expense and receive world-class service (i.e., transportation, material handling, repair, and equipment maintenance).
- Seek-out and evaluate new fulfillment partners to strengthen U.S. network strategy and drive down overall F&L cost structure.
- Support new warehouse setup or warehouse transitions.
- Develop and foster a culture of forward thinking and planning to stay ahead of current business growth.
- Design and implement processes for product returns, initial triage and required rework or disposition as necessary.
- Setup processes and standards to optimize import duties and taxes, as well as outbound freight and logistics costs.
- Develop and implement a long-term vision for future of Super73’s fulfillment organization by collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of progressive experience in fulfillment and logistics.
- Bachelor's degree (Business, Supply Chain, or Logistics preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Experience with consumer electronics or consumer goods using Lithium-ion batteries required.
- Strong organization, communication, problem solving and data analytical skills.
- Technical understanding of digital logistics tools, such as warehouse management systems (WMS) and inventory management systems (IMS).
- Experience working with 3rd party fulfillment for B2C and B2B orders required.
- Outsourced supply chain and contract manufacturing experience preferred.
- Proficient using Microsoft tools (Excel and Powerpoint).
- Shopify platform and integration preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of NetSuite ERP preferred, but not required.
SUPER73’S PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Full-time positions
- Employee bike and apparel discounts
- Fully stocked kitchen (free snacks, drinks, and coffee)
- Stock options: We offer all employees stock options as part of our compensation package.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401K Retirement Savings Program with a highly competitive company Match
- Amazing culture and a great place to work
The salary range in CA for this role is $130,000-$140,000 annually and represents the company’s good faith minimum and maximum range for this role at the time of posting. The actual compensation offered to a candidate will be dependent on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
SUPER73 provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We're a fast growing company looking for progress-driven and forward thinking individuals that are all about shaking up industry standards. SUPER73 is proud to promote equity in all aspects of our hiring practice and company operation. For more information, we invite you to visit eeoc.gov.