Customer Service Representative- Product Support
About The Role:
SUPER73 is currently looking for an energetic Customer Service Representative- Product Support to support our growing customer support initiative. This candidate will optimize the customer experience by providing excellent customer service and troubleshooting to existing riders over the phone and through email. The technical support representative works cross functionally with Sales and Customer Service to strengthen client loyalty, referrals, and retention. We're set for continued explosive growth, and we're looking for someone that can exhibit poise and calm amidst the storm.
A customer service guru with an exceptional level of critical thinking and natural relationship building ability. You have demonstrated experience in customer service and bicycle mechanics in order to achieve success. You are constantly able to motivate yourself and continually grow with our business and generate customer loyalty.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ability to empathize with customers while troubleshooting mechanical problems and provide stellar solutions.
- Schedule and maintain fulfillment of multiple customer requests.
- Apply poise and charisma through email and phone correspondence.
- Maintain knowledge on model lineup, new accessory launches, and merchandise.
- Collaborate with multiple team members in problem solving various customer issues.
- Maintains a professional appearance and is comfortable conducting video calls via Zoom.
- Participates in team meetings by adding value to conversations and proactively providing recommendations for improvement.
- Acts as a team player by assisting and collaborating with other CSR’s.
- Maintains compliance with company policies, practices and procedures.
- Participates in proactive efforts to achieve individual and company goals.
- Required to attend and support company events, as needed.
- Handles changing deadlines and priorities.
- Reviews work for accuracy, completeness and compliant with standard operating procedures.
- Maintain expected levels of Productivity.
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A winning and collaborative attitude, you are open to learning from other team members and leverage data/resources with stakeholders and peers.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to do what is needed to get the job done.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while still being able to prioritize projects and manage his or her own time.
- Strong computer skills including Excel and reporting capabilities.
- Minimum two years experience in customer support.
- Some knowledge of bicycles is highly preferred.
- Enthusiasm for electrical vehicles preferred.
- Background in action sports, traditional sports, or fashion industry strongly preferred.
The salary range in CA for this role is $20.00- $21.50 hourly and represents the company’s good faith minimum and maximum for this role at the time of posting. The actual compensation offered to a candidate will be dependent on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
SUPER73’S PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Full-time positions
- Employee bike and apparel discounts
- Fully stocked kitchen (free snacks, drinks, and coffee)
- Stock options: We offer all employees stock options as part of our compensation package.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401K Retirement Savings Program with a highly competitive company Match
- Amazing culture and a great place to work
SUPER73 provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We're a fast growing company looking for progress-driven and forward thinking individuals that are all about shaking up industry standards. SUPER73 is proud to promote equity in all aspects of our hiring practice and company operation. For more information, we invite you to visit eeoc.gov.