Technical Project Coordinator
|Irvine, CA, USA
|$75000 - $85000 per year
ABOUT THE ROLE
SUPER73 is hiring a Technical Project coordinator to work onsite at our Irvine, CA HQ! This role will help support new product development of vehicles and accessories, working cross-functionally with engineering, design, product, marketing, and suppliers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assist as a liaison with overseas manufacturers to coordinate the development of prototypes and eventual ramp up for production
- Identify and escalate issues during the product development process so they can be addressed by the team in a timely manner
- Organize project workflow and coordinate with various departments to launch new products
- Coordinate project schedules to ensure new products are launched on time
- Record meeting notes and action items from stage gate meetings and follow up with stakeholders on deliverables
- Assist with accessory development and testing for both OEM and third party items
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 2+ years of experience in product development or project management
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical/electrical engineering, supply chain, business, or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with stage gate processes (EVT, DVT, PVT) and product lifecycle
- Familiarty with project management software (MS Project, Smartsheet, Monday)
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience working with overseas based contract manufacturers preferred
- Experience working in the EV industry a plus
- Highly organized and able to work on multiple projects at once
- Comfortability working in a fast paced, startup environment
The salary range in CA for this role is $75,000- $85,000 annually and represents the company's good faith minimum and maximum for this role at the time of posting. The actual compensation offered to a candidate will be dependent on a variety of factors including, but not limited to, the candidate's experience and qualifications.
SUPER73'S PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Full-time positions
- Employee bike and apparel discounts
- Fully stocked kitchen (free snacks, drinks, and coffee)
- Stock options: We offer all employees stock options as part of our compensation package.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Vacation/Sick Time off
- 401K Retirement Savings Program with a highly competitive company Match
- Amazing culture and a great place to work
SUPER73 provides equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will be considered regardless of an individual's race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We're a fast growing company looking for progress-driven and forward thinking individuals that are all about shaking up industry standards. SUPER73 is proud to promote equity in all aspects of our hiring practice and company operation. For more information, we invite you to visit eeoc.gov.
We have used the information you provided to populate your application.
You will have the option to edit the information before you submit your application.
Click Apply for this Position below to proceed.
Import your Profile
Click one of the buttons below to provide us with your information: