Account Director (New Business Solutions)
TraceLink’s software solutions and Opus Platform help the pharmaceutical industry digitize their supply chain and enable greater compliance, visibility, and decision making. It reduces disruption to the supply of medicines to patients who need them, anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2009 with the simple mission of protecting patients, today Tracelink has 8 offices, over 800 employees and more than 1300 customers in over 60 countries around the world. Our expanding product suite continues to protect patients and now also enhances multi-enterprise collaboration through innovative new applications such as MINT.
Tracelink is recognized as an industry leader by Gartner and IDC, and for having a great company culture by Comparably.
In this role you will focus on new business solutions including MINT (Multi-enterprise Information Network Tower). These will be positioned to new business and cross-sold to existing business. You will use you knowledge of integrations to be credible with customers and to share expertise across the business.
- Aggressively engage with multiple contacts (shop floor to C-Suite) and network into strategic prospects via telephone, email, web and in person meetings to educate and drive them through a value drive sales process
- Define sales strategies and account plans by working collaboratively with sales team, sales management, and executive management
- Execute customer-centric meetings, presentations and product demonstrations both virtually and in person with key decision-makers and influencers
- Develop high impact proposals with Solution Consulting partners which articulate TraceLink’s differentiated solution, market leadership, and unique value as a partner
- Manage and support all aspects of the close process
- Build and execute a sales plan to achieve revenue targets on a quarterly and annual basis
- Manage and document sales pipeline including forecasts, prospect details, current opportunities and future planned activities
- Work collaboratively with other team members to share information, expertise and market feedback
- Work with the A&C leadership to develop and nurture partner relationships to facilitate and foster stronger sales engagements with prospects - allowing scale at pace
- Curating value engineering exercises in line with the customers ‘north star’ narrative - articulating TraceLink business value in the customers language
- To facilitate/lay the foundations for 6-digit enterprise ARR transactions
- Outstanding verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Experience selling into one of the following areas is highly beneficial: Pharma/Life Sciences, Healthcare, Contract Manufacturing, Supply Chain
- 10+ years’ experience with enterprise solution selling, including iPaaS, Integration Solutions, ERP, WMS, MRP or other related software
- Preferred: strong C level, or C-1 (depending on company size) network in life sciences companies
- Previous sales experience in a SaaS and/or Cloud software environment
- Sales experience in or in-depth knowledge of enterprise software and services
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of the TraceLink team
- Demonstrated understanding of and success in the sales lifecycle: prospecting, qualifying, overcoming objections and closing sales