TraceLink’s software solutions and Opus Platform help the pharmaceutical industry digitize their supply chain and enable greater compliance, visibility, and decision making. It reduces disruption to the supply of medicines to patients who need them, anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2009 with the simple mission of protecting patients, today Tracelink has 8 offices, over 800 employees and more than 1300 customers in over 60 countries around the world. Our expanding product suite continues to protect patients and now also enhances multi-enterprise collaboration through innovative new applications such as MINT.
Tracelink is recognized as an industry leader by Gartner and IDC, and for having a great company culture by Comparably.
- Hands-on contribution in creating designs, writing code, peer reviewing code by team members, and producing unit tests to ensure coverage
- Work in an agile environment as an active stakeholder within the team by participating in backlog grooming, story pointing, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Own the delivery and quality of features developed with a predictable velocity
- Bring creativity and collaboration to design and problem solving
- Work with your team to estimate tasks, and provide regular status updates as part of our scrum-based Agile development process
- Actively participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle setting the standard for quality by example and through formal processes such as code review.
- Accurately estimate tasks, and hit those estimates and provide regular status updates as part of our scrum-based Agile development process
- 0-2 years of experience in web application design and development
- Computer Science fundamentals: Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience in building, testing, and consuming REST APIs; Apollo Client/Server, GraphQL experience
- Experience in Mobile and/or Responsive UIs
- Experience in writing functional test cases, unit testing
- Proficient in software development using CI/CD Pipelines and Bitbucket.
- Strong desire to drive change, and ability to adapt to change quickly. Proficient in new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly, and collaborate with other disciplines
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum-inspired delivery methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent technical experience