TraceLink’s software solutions and Opus Platform help the pharmaceutical industry digitize their supply chain and enable greater compliance, visibility, and decision making. It reduces disruption to the supply of medicines to patients who need them, anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2009 with the simple mission of protecting patients, today Tracelink has 8 offices, over 800 employees and more than 1300 customers in over 60 countries around the world. Our expanding product suite continues to protect patients and now also enhances multi-enterprise collaboration through innovative new applications such as MINT.
Tracelink is recognized as an industry leader by Gartner and IDC, and for having a great company culture by Comparably.
As part of our Finance organization, you will take on an essential role, working with members of the management team, to manage annual forecasts and identify efficiencies and strategic opportunities within the business. You will be responsible for defining and preparing metrics-based reporting to demonstrate the efficiency of operations across the business.
- Lead the Monthly, Quarterly & Annual KPI reporting process to ensure comprehensive, accurate and timely reporting package
- Identify new value-add metrics and create processes around reporting
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting
- Analyze financial results (actuals vs. budget vs. forecast) providing clear insights to variances and assessing business opportunities & risk
- Identify key trends and conduct in-depth analysis on a department specific basis
- Partner with Management to effectively forecast on a monthly basis
- Participate in strategic analysis & modeling on an Ad-hoc basis – projects may include:
- Benchmarking against other SaaS companies
- Market pricing analysis
- Assist with Annual Budgeting process
- Assist in the maintenance of our financial planning software system (Workday Adaptive)
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar academic study
- 2-5 years of experience in financial planning and forecasting; accounting experience a plus
- Strong data modeling skills
- Advanced Excel skills & Proficiency with PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills as well as professionalism
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful in obtaining information when it is not readily available
- Excellent time management, organization, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills