Leadership Development Manager - MBA Rotational Program
TraceLink’s software solutions and Opus Platform help the pharmaceutical industry digitize their supply chain and enable greater compliance, visibility, and decision making. It reduces disruption to the supply of medicines to patients who need them, anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2009 with the simple mission of protecting patients, today Tracelink has 8 offices, over 800 employees and more than 1300 customers in over 60 countries around the world. Our expanding product suite continues to protect patients and now also enhances multi-enterprise collaboration through innovative new applications such as MINT.
Tracelink is recognized as an industry leader by Gartner and IDC, and for having a great company culture by Comparably.
TraceLink’s Leadership Development Program is a targeted sixteen month rotational program uniquely structured for select post-MBAs to receive direct, hands-on experience while developing into well-rounded TraceLink leaders. This program is designed to provide new Managers with the tools and resources to move into leadership capacities within Marketing, Sales, Services, Product Management or Business Management.
MBA Leadership Program participants will engage in a variety of challenging and exciting learning and development experiences in their rotations.
- On-the-Job Leadership Training: Will develop a wide breadth of knowledge and gain invaluable practical management experience that spans across several cross-functional organizations within the company. Leadership development and management opportunities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work on business projects under the guidance of management and a mentor
- Drive key initiatives within our Marketing organization
- Work within Solutions Marketing to define and articulate the value positioning and product messaging that underpins overall go-to-market efforts
- Spearhead high profile projects within our Services organization which will impact the future of customer delivery
- Work with Product Management to define the product roadmap, release dates, and key features based on customer feedback
- Implement proposed business innovations within rotation organizations
- Participate in senior management meetings
- Build a network, develop relationships, understand organization structure, work in a team environment, and improve communication skills
- Manage projects to successful completion within a timeframe, demonstrating tangible results
- Come up with innovative ideas and implement new best practices
- Develop cooperation and teamwork while leading diverse groups
- Engage in cross-functional interactions with multiple disciplines across global locations
- Work with Finance to develop and remain accountable to an approved budget for the business unit or solution area
- Training & Development: Leadership Development Program Participants will be supported throughout their tenure in the program with a variety of learning sessions to develop business insight and leadership effectiveness. The focus will be on leadership and professional development.
- Coaching: Leadership Development Program Participants will receive coaching from multiple sources to assist them in developing skills and knowledge that will enhance leadership and personal growth.
- Networking: Developing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships is key to launching a successful career. Leadership Development Program Participants will have a variety of opportunities to network with senior leaders and numerous talented and creative colleagues from across the organization.
- Performance Goals will be established for each Leadership Development Program Participant, and by the end of the program, they will have developed a strong knowledge of the TraceLink’s business coupled with the necessary technical and leadership abilities to position them to be future leaders at TraceLink.
- MBA required
- Past experience working in Software companies
- Prior leadership experience preferred
- Supervisory techniques, resource allocation, planning and budgeting experience
- Principles of personnel training, supervision, motivation, and evaluation
- Demonstrated leadership skills and business acumen and ability to motivate and influence others
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to make independent decisions, as well as operate in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multi-task and problem solve
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of basic financial management
- Confidence in all situations. The ability to conduct a presentation to senior level management in a boardroom, and speak with drivers out in the field
- Develop strategies to effectively manage current and future challenges and opportunities; develop recommendations and actionable plans
- Define issues and focus on achieving workable solutions; generate innovative ideas to improve existing processes and programs
- Demonstrated ability to use technology
- Communicate well both verbally and in writing; listen to and understand various viewpoints; share relevant information timely; provide constructive feedback; maintain professionalism
- Present ideas effectively to individuals or groups and deliver presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience
- Effectively and productively engage with others and establish trust, credibility, and confidence
- Promote collaboration and assist others with their initiatives and efforts
- Motivate and empower others to achieve objectives and to develop a culture where employees feel ownership in what they do