TraceLink’s software solutions and Opus Platform help the pharmaceutical industry digitize their supply chain and enable greater compliance, visibility, and decision making. It reduces disruption to the supply of medicines to patients who need them, anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2009 with the simple mission of protecting patients, today Tracelink has 8 offices, over 800 employees and more than 1300 customers in over 60 countries around the world. Our expanding product suite continues to protect patients and now also enhances multi-enterprise collaboration through innovative new applications such as MINT.
Tracelink is recognized as an industry leader by Gartner and IDC, and for having a great company culture by Comparably.
As part of our Sales organization, you will analyze and drive the completion of proposals and related documents, gathering information from SMEs to generate content to meet the needs of multiple market segments. You will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of applicable response documents, coordinating internal flow and review of all response inputs, and managing project timelines.
- Analyze, manage, and complete assigned RFX response efforts to ensure compliance with customer requirements.
- Develop and manage project plans, schedules, and deliverables for proposals and the content repository, with the flexibility to coordinate with stakeholders in different time zones, as required.
- Gather information from internal subject matter experts for use in responses and for the database of proposal content.
- Drive RFX review cycles, including determining appropriate participants, reviewing timeliness, and integrating appropriate comments/modifications.
- Write, edit, and deliver clear, concise, consistent, and error-free responses, ensuring consistency by applying tone of voice and editorial and style guidelines.
- In collaboration with other proposal content providers, maintain an accurate and searchable content repository for use in completing proposals and for sales enablement.
- Conduct regular reviews of content and apply relevant updates to the content repository.
- Complete RFI/RFP responses in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the applicable Regional Sales Management team and Director of RFX Coordination to evaluate RFX effectiveness and participate in enacting identified improvements.
- Other duties as assigned
- RFX response experience
- Ability to work closely with project teams with varying work styles
- Self-motivating; able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven success in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and demanding environment
- Highly skilled in document preparation and collaboration using Google and MS Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Communications or Marketing preferred, or equivalent relevant experience
- Exposure to pharmaceutical supply chain concepts and/or SaaS a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of proposal coordination, sales content development or previous relevant experience preferred