Director of Account Managers (Enterprise, EMEA)
TraceLink’s software solutions and Opus Platform help the pharmaceutical industry digitize their supply chain and enable greater compliance, visibility, and decision making. It reduces disruption to the supply of medicines to patients who need them, anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2009 with the simple mission of protecting patients, today Tracelink has 8 offices, over 800 employees and more than 1300 customers in over 60 countries around the world. Our expanding product suite continues to protect patients and now also enhances multi-enterprise collaboration through innovative new applications such as MINT.
Tracelink is recognized as an industry leader by Gartner and IDC, and for having a great company culture by Comparably.
As Director of Account Managers (Enterprise, EMEA), you will manage a team of Enterprise Account Managers based in Barcelona. You and the team will drive revenue growth inside our existing enterprise customer base in EMEA by increasing product adoption and renewals. Your team sell supply chain products including the world’s #1 Track and Trace platform within the pharmaceutical industry.
Reporting to the Global Sales VP, you will have a high range of actions to lead. As TraceLink’s product suite is continually evolving to cover a wider set of supply chain business challenges, this role would be well suited to an adaptable person with a growth mindset.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan for markets and solutions to meet revenue goals.
- Manage and motivate a team of Enterprise Account Managers selling supply chain solutions to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with existing client base, focusing on program expansion and customer retention.
- Generate revenue from existing Enterprise customer base.
- Create and implement individual account plans to move opportunities through the sales cycle from research to close.
- Develop and maintain high level knowledge on our solutions. Current solutions include Track & Trace; Supply Chain digitalization; and Predictive Analytics.
- Present results in QBR and complete accurate forecasting of the business.
- Work with customers and internal teams such as Sales Ops and Marketing to develop and deliver program proposals that meet the customers’ specific needs.
- Support team members to a successful close, coaching on sales techniques and methodologies to move situations forward.
- Maintain a healthy culture that retains key employees and encourages professional development.
- 12+ years sales experience with a software or SaaS solution.
- 8+ years managing a sales team.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue from Enterprise accounts
- Ability to present complex topics to Enterprise C-Suite and Supply Chain/Procurement/Finance/Compliance/IT leaders.
- High-level communication in executive summaries/RFPs/internal projects/customer meetings/etc.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to unstick customer and internal situations.
- Ability to work autonomously and handle multiple priorities.
- Driven and adaptable. As an evolving company you will need to handle very diverse situations.
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree or compensatory experience
- You are based in based in Spain and can attend our office in Barcelona.