General Manager, Intelligent Supply Network
TraceLink’s software solutions and Opus Platform help the pharmaceutical industry digitize their supply chain and enable greater compliance, visibility, and decision making. It reduces disruption to the supply of medicines to patients who need them, anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2009 with the simple mission of protecting patients, today Tracelink has 8 offices, over 800 employees and more than 1300 customers in over 60 countries around the world. Our expanding product suite continues to protect patients and now also enhances multi-enterprise collaboration through innovative new applications such as MINT.
Tracelink is recognized as an industry leader by Gartner and IDC, and for having a great company culture by Comparably.
TraceLink is the largest and deepest source of real-time product, process, and partner orchestration data for the global Healthcare and Life Sciences (HLS) supply chain. Through its interoperable digital network of 1,500+ customers and 290,000+ authenticated and onboarded trading partners, TraceLink enables every HLS supply chain segment to connect, collaborate, and share data to ensure the safe and secure availability of medicines and healthcare products for patients that rely on them.
General Manager, Intelligent Supply Network
TraceLink is hiring a General Manager for its Intelligent Supply Network (ISN) business unit, which is responsible for leveraging and building world-changing AI, machine learning, reporting, and analytics products using the end-to-end, real-time data set that TraceLink maintains. As the General Manager, ISN, you will direct and own the overall strategy, business operations, and go-to-market for all TraceLink products in this domain and will be responsible for engaging directly with TraceLink customers to build compelling use cases.
The GM, Intelligent Supply Network will report directly to TraceLink’s Chief Operating Officer (COO).
Role & Responsibilities
- Strategic Planning & Customer Engagement: You will assume leadership for defining the strategic market opportunities and overall priorities for the operations of the business unit. In this capacity, you will in a market-facing capacity with customers, prospects, and partners to determine and prioritize the challenges and product use cases to which TraceLink’s AI/ML team will apply development effort
- Business Development & Go-to-Market Execution: You will direct cross-functional business development activities in Business Management, Marketing, and Operations to ensure that commercial execution leads to the achievement of business unit goals (strategic, financial, product, and otherwise); you will serve as TraceLink’s leading authority on the utilization of predictive analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence technologies for the life sciences and healthcare supply chain, and you will be expected to engage customers and speak at public events on a frequent basis
- Business Unit Ownership: You will be responsible for developing annual operating plans for the Intelligent Supply Network business unit, and you will work collaboratively with Finance business partners to ensure that business unit investments are achieving operational and financial goals
- 5-10+ years of relevant operational experience in a fast-paced, commercial supply chain analytics environment required
- Experience within pharmaceutical, healthcare, or life sciences is highly preferred; experience could be sourced from any combination of industry, consulting, or commercialization of high-tech products as a vendor to industry
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience in applying data/analytics models to commercial supply chain problems and use cases
- Demonstrated leadership and strategic planning skills, preferably in high-growth, cross-functional settings
- Exceptional written and communication skills, and the ability to translate complex topics in analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence into customer-centric use cases that will engage C-level executives
- Ability to think strategically about multi-dimensional challenges facing the global pharmaceutical and healthcare supply chain and the ways in which new business models and the application of advanced machine learning and/or artificial intelligence may unlock value within a digital supply network
- Demonstrated consultative approach to engaging with customers to gather feedback which can be translated into product requirements for innovative, ROI-driven solution use cases
- Inherent intellectual curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies and how they may be applied to solve critical, real-world problems in supply chain and healthcare environments
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required; MBA or similar advanced degree in a relevant field such as analytics or computer science is a plus