TraceLink’s software solutions and Opus Platform help the pharmaceutical industry digitize their supply chain and enable greater compliance, visibility, and decision making. It reduces disruption to the supply of medicines to patients who need them, anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2009 with the simple mission of protecting patients, today Tracelink has 8 offices, over 800 employees and more than 1300 customers in over 60 countries around the world. Our expanding product suite continues to protect patients and now also enhances multi-enterprise collaboration through innovative new applications such as MINT.
Tracelink is recognized as an industry leader by Gartner and IDC, and for having a great company culture by Comparably.
WHAT’S THE COMPANY?
TraceLink in Wilmington, MA.
TraceLink is the leading global platform company for the life science supply chain, bringing hundreds of thousands of pharmaceutical companies and healthcare organizations closer to their patients on our digital supply network.
WHERE’S Wilmington, MA?
We’re north of Boston. Nearby towns include Burlington and Woburn.
IS THE INTERNSHIP PAID?
WHAT’S THE TEAM?
We are the Technical Communications team, and we deliver new, informative, best-in-class user assistance and developer documentation.
WHAT SKILLS SHOULD I HAVE?
- Interested in technology
- Motivated to make a difference
- Classroom or work experience in technical or professional writing highly desired
- Good organizational skills
WHAT SKILLS WILL I GAIN?
Our interns can expect to:
- Learn new software: We use MadCap Flare, Confluence, JIRA, and many other tools for updating product documentation and wikis.
- Work with team members from around the world: Our team members are in the US, Europe, and India
- Be agile: We create cloud-based products in an agile software environment.
- Learn about the Health Sciences industry: We use our products to validate and test our written content against product functionality.