Software Engineer in Test
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 3, 2022
US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for every one of your devices: phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built truly for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity.
At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 500 best startup employers in the US. Our team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries.
We're a venture-backed company entering hypergrowth, having recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, and we’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
We are looking for an exceptional software engineer who is motivated to build software for testing : tools, frameworks and automated tests. The position’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
-Collaborating with developers and product owners:
-Contributing to planning and design.
-Reviewing product code.
-Formulating test scenarios.
-Developing test automation frameworks.
-Automating test scenarios using the frameworks.
-Knowing and using design patterns where appropriate.
-Setting up the infrastructure to run tests:
-Running tests in CI/CD.
-Running tests in parallel.
-Running tests with the appropriate test data.
-Setting up dashboards for reporting test results in real time.
-Teaching others good quality and testing practices.
-Developing tools to assist manual and exploratory testing.
- You have a few years of professional experience developing in React and Java based applications
- You bring significant experience using Git and its command line
- You’re comfortable with test automation tools like Selenium, Robot framework, Capybara or Cypress
- You’ve got a working knowledge of Docker
- You’re interested in growing your knowledge and skills in Test Environment Provisioning and Configuring using technologies like Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, GCP, or AWS
- You have experience with Continuous Integration systems (e.g., Jenkins, Travis, GitLab)
- You’ll thrive in an environment where self-learning and self-service is encouraged and instilled as a part of our culture
- Gym reimbursement
- Your choice of tech & noise-canceling headphones
- Free cellular service on the best network in the US
- Free lunch in NYC office & fully stocked kitchen
- Metrocard reimbursement
- Hybrid schedule
- $75k-95k (NYC based)
Think you'd be a great fit? Apply to learn more!