Financial Reporting Associate - Karachi
Accounting & Finance
Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2023
US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for every one of your devices: phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built truly for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity.
At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 500 best startup employers in the US. Our team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries.
We're a venture-backed company entering hypergrowth, having recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, and we’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
About the job:
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of hands-on experience in financial reporting, a Can-do attitude and passion to learn new things. This role presents an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team and contribute to the financial success of our growing organization.
- Reviewing daily reconciliation of inventory (Devices and Sims)
- Review and approve PO by validating
- Design and Document accounting processes
- Review prepayment recording and its amortization schedule
- Recording of month end accruals and amortization of assets
- Reviewing FA register for recognition,completeness,reconciliation and depreciation run
- Prepare month end reconciliations
- Assist Manager Finance in month end closing
- Assist in ERP implementation
- Suggest ways to improve processes
- Any other task assigned
- ACCA / ICMA Part Qualified/ Master’s degree in Accounting having an experience of at least 3 years in a firm or industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Mid Level Excel and Accounting software user
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in e-commerce industry would be a plus point
- Willing to work in afternoon shift from 2pm to 11pm Pakistan time
What's in it for you:
- Food allowance, In-house snacks, drinks and much more!
- Health coverage
- Great amenities within one of the best offices in Karachi (no seriously, check it out and see for yourself)
- The fast pace and professional growth environment
Think you’d be a great fit? Apply to learn more!