Product Experience Analyst - Lahore
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
US Mobile is on a mission to revolutionize connectivity. Imagine a world where you can go into a single app and buy terabytes of data for every one of your devices: phone, smart devices, car, home broadband, and more. That’s the future that US Mobile is building: a software platform built truly for the 21st century and the age of 5G and IoT, with world class engineering, best-in-class user experience, and features that will define the next generation of connectivity.
At the core of it all, we have a team and culture that has been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 500 best startup employers in the US. Our team spans diverse backgrounds, cultures, and stories, with employees coming from 20+ countries.
We're a venture-backed company entering hypergrowth, having recently ranked 94th on Inc 5000's fastest-growing private companies in America, and we’re looking for someone exceptional to join our team.
We are seeking a passionate and customer-centric individual to join our team as a Product Experience Analyst in Lahore. If you are strongly dedicated to providing exceptional customer experiences and are eager to contribute to the revolution of the consumer wireless space, this role might be the perfect fit for you.
- Act as the bridge between customers and various departments, ensuring a seamless and unified customer experience journey.
- Define, shape, and implement a comprehensive CX strategy that encompasses all customer interactions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize processes, products, and technology for enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Analyze customer feedback and data to identify pain points and opportunities for improvement.
- Monitor and assess customer interactions to ensure adherence to the human-centered approach and brand values.
- Continuously innovate and iterate on the customer experience, driving positive changes based on insights and feedback.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated empathy and customer-centric mindset.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and across departments.
- Flexibility to work in various shifts, following EST time majorly.
- Proactive attitude with a strong willingness to learn and adapt.
What We Offer
- Competitive above-market salary.
- Comprehensive health coverage.
- Free food, drinks, and many facilities.
- Dynamic and agile startup environment.
- Access to top-notch office amenities in Lahore.
- Flexible shift timings (day/night) to accommodate a 24/7 operational setup.
Think you'll be a great fit? Apply to learn more!